My brother-in-law (who's a chef) taught me how to make this, although he didn't say exact proportions. It's the most delicious way I've ever had salmon!
:: black olives (seedless)
:: grated Emmental cheese
:: salt and olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to about 170 Cº.
2. Prepare a "paste" by grinding about 1 part cheese to 2 parts olives. (Taste it to see if the cheese isn't too overwhelming)
3. Sprinkle some salt on your salmon and drizzle with a little olive oil on both sides.
4. In a hot skillet, over medium heat, let the salmon sit for 1 minute on each side.
5. Lay your salmon on a heatproof dish and cover with a generous amount of olive+cheese paste. Cook for about 6 or 7 minutes.
6. Serve with a salad or mashed potatoes.
It's simply... delicious! And so easy!