quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2009

wednesday night dinner

Oh... what to do... what to do with a huge avocado from Grandma's backyard...?


How about some guacamole? I was wondering what to do with the avocado as it rippened and I saw this at Shana's blog. I also checked one of my favorite cooks for some recipes, like this one. and ended up with a mix of both recipes.

::: guacamole {half avocado, a bit of tomato, coriander, sea salt with mediteranian herbs, pepper, lemon juice, onion}
::: crab crackers
::: mango+honey soy milkshake






3 comentários:

Giovanna Borgh disse...

great!!!

do you eat avocado with sugar? like, avocado, milk and sugar?

´cause I know some cultures only eat it salty, like sallads, guacamole, etc...
and here in brazil, we only eat it/drink in vitamins.
which I think is so much better and delicious!

zarah disse...

Giovanna, cá em portugal também se come doce, sim. Aprendi com o meu pai a comer com açúcar amarelo e vinho do Porto :D

Anónimo disse...

Belas fotos! Fiquei a salivar... O blog está muito giro.